Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Just Because I Hate It Doesn't Mean I Don't Understand It


Dear Readers;

I'm sorry but I will be out of town this weekend so the Siltblog will be silent for a few days. I've been invited to participate in the judging of a Billy Mays Lookalike Pageant in San Francisco & how could anyone say no to that? I mean, I just love it when the real one screams shit like "WOOD DRYS OUT"! & that Grabber commerical, where the old woman in a Rascal throws a ball with it for her dachtsund to fetch? Killer! Anyway, if it's a nice weekend (here in Phila) there will undoubtably be a sad little yard sale set up in front of our building. Feel free to come by & laugh or shake your head in disbelief at the collection of broken furniture, moth-eaten "vintage' clothes & worthless vhs & dvd's that will be littering the sidewalk. And if you pay particularly close attention, you will surely hear selected tracks from the following albums pulsing out've our apartment. Disco isn't dead. It's just waiting for the quaalude to come back.
Your Editor,
Roland Woodbe


Bionic Boogie-s/t
Paradise-Back To America
Skyy-Skyway
V/A-Disco Party
Chailo-Let's Skate
T Ski Valley-In The 80's
Kool Kyle Starchild-Do You Like That Funky Beat
Sylvester-Step II
Andy Gibb-Flowing Rivers
David Cassidy-Cherish

No comments: